Ingrave Service Areas
We provide an excellent service in Ingrave offering a wide range of installation options for transforming the front and back of our customers homes. Our skilled installers provide specialised and affordable services.
Where is Ingrave?
Ingrave is a village in the borough of Brentwood in Essex, England. It is situated on and around the A128 road, 2 miles (3.2 km) southeast of the town of Brentwood. Together with the adjoining village of Herongate, it forms the Herongate and Ingrave civil parish.
Ingrave's name is derived from that of the original manor in this area, "Ging-Ralph" or "Ralph’s-ing". The manor was originally owned by the Mordaunt family but was acquired by the Petre family in 1573. The Petres built Thorndon Hall (now luxury apartments) on the site in 1770.
5 Fun Facts About Ingrave in Essex
- The coastline is 350 miles long. The 2nd largest in England
- Colchester is the oldest town in Britain
- Southend pier is the longest pleasure pier in the world
- Over 14,000 listed buildings in Essex
- Manningtree is the smallest town in the UK with only a population of 200!