Allhallows Service Areas
We provide an excellent service in Allhallows offering a wide range of installation options for transforming the front and back of our customers homes. Our skilled installers provide specialised and affordable services.
Where is Allhallows?
Allhallows is a village and civil parish on the Hoo Peninsula in Kent, England. It is situated in the northernmost part of Kent, and covers an area of 23.99 km². The parish is bounded on the north side by the River Thames, and in the east by the course of Yantlet creek.
Allhallows village is divided into two parts: the ancient Hoo All Hallows and the 20th century holiday colony Allhallows-on-Sea.
5 Fun Facts About Allhallows in Essex
- The modern holiday village of Allhallows-on-Sea lies to the north of the ancient village.
- On the morning of 15 October 1940, a Royal Air Force Aircraft crashed on the shoreline of the River Medway near Allhallows at 11:50 am.
- In the 1930s, the Southern Railway, in an attempt to develop the area around the estuary as a holiday resort, opened a short branch from the Hundred of Hoo Railway branch line to Grain.
- Local All Saints' Church dates from the 12th century.
- There used to be a hamlet on the site of Windhill Green, but all of the original buildings have been demolished.