Heybridge Service Areas
We provide an excellent service in Heybridge offering a wide range of installation options for transforming the front and back of our customers homes. Our skilled installers provide specialised and affordable services.
Where is Heybridge?
Heybridge is an urban settlement in Brentwood borough of Essex, England, contiguous with the village of Ingatestone. The main development comprises a mixture of houses and bungalows which were built in 1954 on land owned by the Coal Board and an area of local authority housing.
It is on the course of a Roman Road. This was formerly the A12 road (England) until it was by-passed in the 1970s: Heybridge can be accessed from junction 13 of the A12 (Truelove's Interchange). The residential development is bounded by the railway line and River Wid to the south beyond which is rolling agricultural land.
Heybridge is within walking distance of Ingatestone railway station.
Ingatestone Hall is nearby.
5 Fun Facts About Heybridge in Essex
- The coastline is 350 miles long. The 2nd largest in England
- Colchester is the oldest town in Britain
- Southend pier is the longest pleasure pier in the world
- Over 14,000 listed buildings in Essex
- Manningtree is the smallest town in the UK with only a population of 200!