Southchurch Service Areas
We provide an excellent service in Southchurch offering a wide range of installation options for transforming the front and back of our customers homes. Our skilled installers provide specialised and affordable services.
Where is Southchurch?
Southchurch is a district of Southend-on-Sea in Essex, England. It was an independent parish until 1897 and has a documented history dating back to the 9th century.
5 Fun Facts About Southchurch in Essex
- The coastline is 350 miles long. The 2nd largest in England
- Colchester is the oldest town in Britain
- Southend pier is the longest pleasure pier in the world
- Over 14,000 listed buildings in Essex
- Manningtree is the smallest town in the UK with only a population of 200!