Thundersley Service Areas
We provide an excellent service in Thundersley offering a wide range of installation options for transforming the front and back of our customers homes. Our skilled installers provide specialised and affordable services.
Where is Thundersley?
Thundersley is a district and an ecclesiastical parish based on a manor of early origin in the north of the Castle Point Borough, in southeast Essex, England. The settlement, between the size of a typical village and town, is clustered and sits on clay ridge shared with Basildon and Hadleigh, 31 miles east of Charing Cross, London.
5 Fun Facts About Thundersley in Essex
- The coastline is 350 miles long. The 2nd largest in England
- Colchester is the oldest town in Britain
- Southend pier is the longest pleasure pier in the world
- Over 14,000 listed buildings in Essex
- Manningtree is the smallest town in the UK with only a population of 200!