Tilbury Service Areas
We provide an excellent service in Tilbury offering a wide range of installation options for transforming the front and back of our customers homes. Our skilled installers provide specialised and affordable services.
Where is Tilbury?
Tilbury is a town in the borough of Thurrock, Essex, England. The present town was established as separate settlement in the late 19th century, on land that was mainly part of Chadwell St Mary. It contains a 16th century fort and an ancient cross-river ferry.
5 Fun Facts About Tilbury in Essex
- The coastline is 350 miles long. The 2nd largest in England
- Colchester is the oldest town in Britain
- Southend pier is the longest pleasure pier in the world
- Over 14,000 listed buildings in Essex
- Manningtree is the smallest town in the UK with only a population of 200!